College Night at the Clark
For Immediate Release
March 18, 2013
Williamstown, MA—The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute will host a free College Night on Friday, April 5 from 6–8 pm in the courtyard. All current college students are welcome and encouraged to attend. Light snacks will be provided.
Highlights of the evening include:
- A treasure hunt through the galleries
- A behind-the-scenes museum careers roundtable with staff members from the Clark’s education, development, and curatorial departments
- Tours of special exhibitions and the permanent collection, including a special presentation in the Remix gallery
- Tour of the art research library
- A shopping discount in the Museum Shop for college students with ID
About the Clark
Set amidst 140 acres in the Berkshires, the Clark is one of the few major art museums that also serves as a leading international center for research and scholarship. The Clark presents public and education programs and organizes groundbreaking exhibitions that advance new scholarship. The Clark’s research and academic programs include an international fellowship program and conferences. Together with Williams College, the Clark sponsors one of the nation’s leading master’s programs in art history. The Clark receives support from the Massachusetts Cultural Council.
The Clark is located at 225 South Street in Williamstown, Massachusetts. The galleries are open daily in July and August (open Tuesday through Sunday from September through June), 10 am to 5 pm. Admission is $15 June 1 through October 31; free November through May; and free year-round for Clark members, children 18 and younger, and students with valid ID. For more information, visit clarkart.edu or call 413 458 2303.