• The scientific name for lions is Panthero leo.
• A group of lions living together is called a pride. A pride usually consists of related females and their offspring and a small number of adult males.
• Today, wild lions live in sub-Saharan Africa and in Asia; an endangered population also lives in a part of India.
• The lion is the second largest type of cat. The largest is the tiger.
• The life span of a lion is 10-14 years in the wild; in captivity, they can live up to 20 years.
• Female lions do the majority of the hunting.
• Lions are primarily nocturnal (active at night).
• Tigers, jaguars, leopards, and lions are the four species of the genus Panthera.
• An adult male lion can weigh 500 to 600 pounds.
• A full dark mane is a sign of a healthy male lion.
• Lions spend much of their time resting and are inactive for about 20 hours a day.
• Lions are very powerful and fast, but they have very small hearts, so they do not have a lot of stamina.
• Lion cubs do not participate in hunting until they are about a year old. They hunt effectively by the age of 2.
• Lion cubs are born blind; their eyes do not open for about a week.
• Head—rubbing-nuzzling the forehead, face, and neck against another lion—appears to be a form of greeting as it is often seen after a lion has been apart from others.
• Lion cubs weigh 2.5 to 5 pounds at birth.
Another benefit, making Cialis so popular, is a possibility to buy Cialis online discount.
Wondering how to buy cialis generic or cialis brand? Buy Cialis online in our licensed pharmacy!